- Xtreamer DVB T2 Bien 2
- DVB T2 antenna 30 dBi
- AV RCA cable
- USB cable
- USB charger
- Open the Xtreamer
- Convert 220v AC input to 5v DC using USB cable (photo, top left). I got the info from here.
- Plug off the 220v cable (photo, top right)
- Extend the IR sensor using cables, as needed (photo, bottom)
- Plug in USB cable to USB charger to provide power
- Plug in Xtreamer RCA Out to head unit AV In
- Plug in DVB T2 antenna, place it outside the car
- For DDX515BT (BR-V E-CVT) there’s two AV-In behind the head unit. Please see the user manual.
- For Panasonic (BR-V Prestige) there’s one AV-In at the front of the head unit, below USB and HDMI port.
DIY: DVB T2 @ Honda BR-V